Digital directional fault finder. It works on the principle that current flows through the path of least resistance. If there is a short on the fence, larger flows of current (Amps) are detected and displayed and an arrow indicates the direction of the fault.
Self earthing digital Kv tester.
• Water proof design
• Integrated (removable) belt clip
• Fingers are away from high voltage
• Bright red LED direction arrows
• One touch operation – Simple to use
• Clear indications of the direction of the fault
• Digital readout which shows fence voltage and current
• No wires, no clips means no tangles, no shocks!
• Displays direction to a “high load” fault, not just current flow